Thursday, May 31, 2007
Thankful Thursday
My sweet friend Janna shared with me that some people use their blogpage on Thursdays to write what they are thankful for.
Some of the things that I am thankful for....
1. The opprotunity to go to Haiti next Monday.
2. That I finished another year of teaching preschool, despite some of the challenges that came my way
3. That I have an amazing church, with friends who love, challenge and encourage me.
4. That within the church I have developed friendships with families to be able to serve them and their children.
The pictures below are
1. My M/W/F class field trip to the zoo
2. Children praying
3. My friend Janna,
4. Alyssa & Meredith Traugott....aren't they adorable?
5. Brianna & Jacob Davis and Katelyn & Hallye Jones....I miss being with them already
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww! How cute!!! :o)
Post a Comment