Thursday, August 30, 2007
Celebration
I am leaving for Celebration tomorrow morning and I cannot wait! I also get to hopefully visit the Taylors and Mawhinneys while I am down there. I wanted to ask you all to pray for me. When I heard the theme part of me even said do I really want to face this, but I feel like I need to-there really is not other time better than this weekend. Things that have happened over the past few weeks I believe are leading up to this weekend. Please pray that God would really pour out His spirit, and that I would embrace it completely, without one inch of me in doubt. I am really scared, but exicted all at the same time. The theme is celebrating reconciliation. Please pray first that I would have that reconciliation with my Heavenly Father, and then next with family and a few friends. My pride stands in the way even at this very moment. I want to be angry. I want to do it on my own. I want to be in control, but deep inside of me somewhere I know He is longing to bring me back to Him and to set me free. Also please pray that new friendships will form and old ones will be restored and grow stronger. I look forward to sharing what God does. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment