
Frankie, Ellie and Eliza

Lou, me and baby Jake....

Ellie and Eliza running down the street to say goodbye...boy do I miss them

Tickle time with Kathy P. but somehow in the process I managed to get a pillow in my face :)

I first started babysitting for this family when Ellie was a couple of months of old and now she is a big sister and first grader. Wow how time flies. I have so enjoyed seeing all that the Lord has done in their lives. They will always have a special place in my heart and I don't think there will ever be a time where my heart does not melt when they say "Kathy P." Lou I pray that Lord continues to pour His grace, strength and wisdom as you continue on in being a mom of 4 precious children, wife, pastor's wife, coordinater for children's ministry, friend, sister, sister-in-law, aunt and whatever other hat you might wear.
You are a blessing to us all. I admire you strength, your desire to seek God in even the hardest times and the love that you pour out onto others. I love you and will always have a special place for you in my heart. I am thankful for the opportunity I had to be at Willow Creek at the same time you were and to be able to do our small group together. Thank-you for your patience, love and teaching me all that you knew. What special memories. I LOVE YOU FRIEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment