Saturday, November 10, 2007
What am I doing this weekend you ask?
This weekend I have the privellege of having the Davis kiddos. Last night we went to the alumni game for Metro's basketball team (I did not get any pictures but we had a great time) and this morning after we got going I took them to where I use to go to elementry school. They have a really FUN playground and we had a blast. Here are some pictures from this morning.
Getting ready to go to the playground
She makes me smile :)
Way to go Jacob ( I could not figure out how to get the picture the right way, anyone know how?)
Awww so sweet
As you can see Joseph did not want his picture taken
Well we are now going to attempt some thrown together arts and crafts, play with my special box of toys and then we have special movie to watch tonight. Check back later to see some more of our fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment