Wednesday, March 14, 2007
A blogspot that will change the way you see things....
Good morning!
So there is a blogspot that I want to share with you. A few people I know from Georgia had it on there site, and after I read it my heart was changed.
So it is noahsteven.blogspot.com
I love the mom's honesty and where she is at. Her daughter Emily is adorable and by the pictures and few things that her mom has quoted she seems like she has a funny personality. This woman's honesty and willing to share her story, taught me (once again) that God is in control and I am not. That He is Sovereign and I am not. That He loves me more than I could ever know. Though it is still a constant battle for me with understanding and believing those things, just knowing that He allowed me to see that gives me peace for a little while, but it's weird how it raises questions in your heart too. The questions that none of us ever want to face.
There is a "You Tube" video on there blog on January 27th. It's worth watching. I hope God encourages and blesses you somehow through this.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um...so change the picture of me!!! :)
Jenn
reductions barter instance kings pfmrppfmrp dissertation requested funder duggan salesreps desks
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment