Thursday, March 15, 2007
He's always been faithful
Last night at "Undivided" homegroup :o) I read a piece out of the Humilty book by: C.J. Mahaney. It said...."Acknowledge your need for me! Cast your cares upon me, and I will transform you (Kathy). For though I'm opposed to your pride, I'll give grace to you when you humble yourself, and I'll make you care free-not responsbility free, but care free. You'll be free from care. You'll instead be characterized by joy and peace." I confessed how with a certain situation in my life that has recently come up that I was not trusting Him at all. That He would give me the faith to continue to put one foot in front of the other and walk in His goodness. To know whatever the outcome it was for my good and His glory. Will you pray that I continue to walk with a heart of faith, TRUSTING HIM and that my response will be glorifying to Him.
I also wanted to share a song with you that we sang last night.
It is called "He's always been faithul," by: Sara Groves
"Morning by morning
I wake up to find the power
and comfort of God's hand in mine.
Season by season, I watch Him amazed,
in awe of the mystery of His perfect ways.
All I have needed of His hand will provide.
He's always been faithful to me.
I can't remember a trial or a pain
He did not recycle to bring me gain.
I can't remember one single regret
in serving God only and trusting His hand.
All I have needed of His hand will provide.
He's always been faithful to me.
This is my anthem, this is my song,
the theme of the stories I've heard for so long.
God has been faithful, He will be again.
His loving compassion, it knows no end.
All I have need of His hand will provide.
He's always been faithful to me."
I hope that if there is a time in the next couple of days, you feel hopeless, uncertain of your future that this song will warm your soul and remind you of the faithfullness of our Father!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Kathy's new blog! Maybe I will post a link on mine to here!!
I LOVE that Sara Groves song... now it's stuck in my head :)
Post a Comment