Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Part 2 of Disciple NOW 2007
I went to Disciple Now this past weekend thinking that this would be the answer to all of the craziness in my life. Yeah right! God spoke to me on a few things, nothing though that I was ready for. I wanted answers on job, friendships, living situations, things going on at church, what to do with my future. I wanted answers and I really wanted to go away from this weekend knowing what I was going to do. Yet I walked away from the weekend not with answers to those questions, but to open those tightly closed hands of mine and allow Him to be in control. To SURRENDER my life to Him, and to walk in FAITH and TRUST in this season that He has me in. Yep, not what I was expecting to hear from Him nor what I wanted to hear.
Please pray that my heart will continued to be soften. That I will respond in obedience in opening my hands, surrendering control and having faith/trust as I walk through this season in my life. That's all for now, look forward to telling you more later :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey girl, just wanted to say thanks for lunch today and for hanging out with me. i enjoyed talking with you, and thank you for your note as well. i know it's hard when God is doing stuff that you don't really see yet, but keep persevering! love you! oh, and yeah, how is Joe?
I am waiting for an updated post...
Post a Comment