Tuesday, May 1, 2007
For my friend Medana and be prepared.....
Sweet Medana wanted an updated post. I don't know if she wanted just something different or if she wanted to hear what God has been doing. I have a feeling is the second half of the answer. But before I do that I just want to say "outloud" in the blog world how much I love and ADORE my friend Medana. For those of you who may not know her, Medana is an amazing mother and wife. Almost every Wednesday night, she opens her home to a group of us so that we can meet to worship our Father and dive into the word. Just to add to her craziness during the day she is busy homeschooling her two precious children Taylor and Colin and then keeping up with sweet Lauren, she is preparing the house and always finding ways to serve others. She is always full of joy, and continues to pour out the love of our Savior into the lives of the younger girls in our group. What I enjoy most about her is spending time with her and her family. They make me laugh (there is never a dull moment :) and I always walk away from there house knowing that I am loved and cared for. I am SO blessed to be apart of her life and look forward to seeing how the Lord continues to grow and bless our friendship.
I think you are absoutletly beautiful and adore you with all my heart. I love you!
So here is an update, not really much to say, about what is going on if any of you are wondering. I still do not know a single thing on where I am going when the school year ends in less than 3 weeks. Who knows what I am going to be doing. The thought even crossed my mind 2 nights ago about moving back to Georgia (but it is NOT an option....so no worries). What happened this morning at worked only made this sitting and waiting on God even harder. Please pray that Gods peace, wisdom and discernment would be poured over my life. Deep in my heart I know all that He is doing right now is only to continue to break down that besetting sin, the walls that around my heart and that pride that could not get any more prideful. But this is hard, and I feel like I am loosing a lot right now and I am honestly scared of what my life is going to look like if this continues on. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement! Love you all! Goodnight :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katherine Elizabeth...I am shocked by your post but even more blessed. Thank you for sharing such kind and sweet words. I am so thankful we are friends and I with you am excited to see where our friendship leads. I even was thinking of you(prior to reading this post) as I watched American Idol by my lonesome, it would have been nice to have my red headed friend saying she had to go home to sleep AS she sits on my sofa:)to watch along with me~ I will continue to pray for you and the provision that seems at the moment to not be enough. I pray that the Lord would cause the nervous flutter in your heart when you start to think of bills that need to be paid into a feeling of security knowing that God is your sustaining provider, and as things seem to be falling apart around you that you remember that God's hand is large enough to hold it all together. I pray that even as you fall asleep tonight that your head would not be full of thoughts of the unknown but that it would be overwhelmed and comforted in thoughts of Christ and His loving care for you. I love you Katherine, and hope you have a wonderful evening, thanks again for filling me with warm fuzzies inside!:)
Thank-you for your sweet words and precious prayers. Just wondering why were you shocked by my post?
I hope you have a wonderful day :o)
Post a Comment