Friday, May 4, 2007

Just a fun survey....

So since I have been so serious lately, I thought it was time for something fun. ENJOY :) 1). What time is it? 10:30 on FRIDAY! Praise the Lord! 2). Full Name:Katherine Elizabeth Peschau 3). What are you most afraid of? rats and snakes 4). What do you drive? silver saturn 5). What are some of your nick names? kathy p., kathy-beth, LAFFY KATHY :o) 6). Where were you born? good old Macon, GA 7). Ever been out of the country? to Juarez, Mexico and Mexico City and then this summer I am going to Haiti, Yahoo! 8). Ever been toilet paper rolling in decorating trees? yes once, and then another time we decorated with paper rings, verses on cards and a carnation at the door step. only the boys found out and planned revenge (meaning they had water balloons, hose, eggs and pieces of watermelon to throw at us) except they did not know we were going to be nice and felt bad afterwards :) 9). Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons 10). Favorite day of the week: Sunday, Wednesday night, and Saturday night when there is singles and deluge(because there is worship time and I get to be with my friends :) 11). Favorite restaurant: Bones 12). Favorite Flower: tulips 13). Favorite sport to watch: Football, Cheerleading (I always wanted to be a cheerleader :) 14). Favorite Drink. Cherry coke, Shirley Temple, Sweet tea (I couldn't choose 1 :) 15). Favorite Ice cream: Strawberry & Vanilla 16). Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney 17). Favorite fast food restaurant: Chickflia 18). What color is your bedroom carpet? a horrible blue color :( 19). How many times have you failed your driver's test? None 20). What are some of your hobbies? scrapbooking, being with friends, reading, singing 21). What do you do most often when you are bored: Nothing, I just end up driving myself crazier :o) 22). Bedtime? Well I put myself to bed between 10:00-10:30, but I usually never fall into a deep sleep before 1. 23). What is your favorite bible verse? Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for but certain of what we do not see." 24). What is your favorite worship song right now? "Beautiful Mystery," by: Lancaster Bible County Church 25). What will you name your first daughter? I have always been set on Katherine-gracie, but I like the name Emmaline Joy too, but it is whatever my husband and I agree on (that was for you Jenn) who even knows if I will ever end up walking down that isle in the first place? 26). Favorite TV show: 24 27). Ford or Chevy? neither 28.) What are you listening to right now? silence and it's driving me crazy. i need to go put on some music or tv :) 29). What are your favorite colors? blue, sage green 30). How many tattoos do you have? um for me to know and for you never to find out :o) hahaha! 31). Do you have any pets? nope not anymore they live with my mom and stepdad 32). What's your favorite candy? skittles and anything with peanut butter

3 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

1). What time is it? 12:01 am
2). Full Name: Jennifer Linda Lightfoot
3). What are you most afraid of? Probably moments like tonight when my foot moved funny on the floor during the wedding ceremony and I thought everybody would think I had pooted. Oh my!!!!
4). What do you drive? My Civic, baby!
5). What are some of your nick names? J-Lo, Jenny, Jenny-ben, Jenn, Doncha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me :o)
6). Where were you born? Here, duh!
7). Ever been out of the country? Yep – Canada, Bolivia and Cuba almost three times
8). Ever been toilet paper rolling in decorating trees? Now why would I tell?!
9). Croutons or Bacon bits? croutons
10). Favorite day of the week: Friday – the day flies by
11). Favorite restaurant: Bones – amen, sister!!! My mouth is watering!!!!
12). Favorite Flower: tulips – I love them!
13). Favorite sport to watch: Football or basketball
14). Favorite Drink: diet coke….and there are varieties!
15). Favorite Ice cream: almost any kind, but my fave is Cherry Garcia
16). Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
17). Favorite fast food restaurant: Chipotle
18). What color is your bedroom carpet? Mauve :o)
19). How many times have you failed your driver's test? *ahem* one
20). What are some of your hobbies? Scrapbooking, blogging, reading, photography, friends, movies, shopping
21). What do you do most often when you are bored: sleep
22). Bedtime? Whenever I get home…only I fall asleep as soon as I get in bed. :o)
23). What is your favorite bible verse? What’s on my blog
24). What is your favorite worship song right now? The look
25). What will you name your first daughter? Again, why would I tell?
26). Favorite TV show: 24 and American Idol
27). Ford or Chevy? Honda.
28.) What are you listening to right now? Nothing…nobody’s here
29). What are your favorite colors? Just about any…unless we’re talking bridesmaid dresses – then I guess I’ll have to pick puce. ; O)
30). How many tattoos do you have? One on my shoulder, ankle and butt…just kidding!
31). Do you have any pets? Max and Kathy
32). What's your favorite candy? Sweetarts

Medana22 said...

alright I'll play:)
1. time? 8:59 pm
2. Full Name: Medana Rachelle Cox
3. (jenn thats hilarious!)I am most afraid of suffocating,being in the car with my children and falling into a body of water, and being violated.
4.I drive a 95' Izuzu Trooper
5.Niknames when I was little were Racoon, donkey, ethiopian,flatback :( so sad..nicknames now um, my sister in law calls me Donna the rst just use my name.
6.I was born in Tampa FL
7.I have only been to Bolivia other then that I have stayed close by.
8. If I did toilet paper trees I dont remember but that doesnt mean it didnt happen
9.I have stopped eating croutons
10.I think I like the weekend days teh best
11.BRIO thier pataoes are worth the extra dimples:)
12.I really like any flower thats given to me, Hydrangas are really pretty and you have to enjoy them while you have them because they die quickly
13.I like to watch football and then basketball
14. diet coke
15.Ben and jerrys use to make this one kind with poprocks in it...it was so fun to eat!
16.Disney
17. Crispers
18. bedroom Carpet? a very old, dirty, light tan
19. How many times have you failed your driver's test? the written test 2, the drivers, 0
20.What are some of your hobbies? Scrapbooking, homeschooling,reading,shopping(my favorite)FRIENDS
21.What do you do most often when you are bored: I am not sure that I am ever bored with three kids and a husband
22. we never go to bed at the same time at night we try for 11:00
23. I am not sure of my favorite verse I was just thinking about it yesterday actually
24. What is your favorite worship song right now? oh, thats a hard one, I actually really like this one song from an old vineyard CD "I have been redeemed"
25.What will you name your first daughter? First I dont understand why you wouldnt tell and Taylor Madison of course
26. Favorite TV show: Cosby show, Little house on the Prairie, AI
27. Ford or Chevy both if ever given to me:)
28. whew, this is a lot of ?'s What are you listening to right now? Jonathan put that Vineyard song on for me:)
29. What are your favorite colors? ditto with it depends on what for,I like blue I think
30. How many tattoos do you have? I always wanted one surprised I never got one actually
31. I dont have any pets I have children instead
32. What's your favorite candy? When I am not trying to lose weight...I like rolos, sour belts, hot tamales, and chewy werthers original
Thanks for the info. Girls!

Medana22 said...

oops I put two L's in my name on accident...I do really know how to spell my own name really:)