Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day #3

Not much happened today, because I was/still am in a lot of pain and most of the day sitting in a chair. What's up with me lately and being sick? I feel like my body has been run over by a "mac truck" I was up all night with stomach pains. I accidentally woke up my dad because I was fumbling through the kitchen trying to find some medience. Anyways, I watched a movie this morning about a morman missionary boy on his 2 year service (though I did not know that that's what it was about) and the crazy thing was it was a Disney movie. It was a wierd. I had lots of time to think about what has been said to me, what I have read and the things that have been said to challenge me. I have been caught in many conversations this week about what I believe, what's the christian girl (that would be, and that's what my dad calls me)l going to do, what do you think about muslims, Jesus is coming back in 13 years. I have heard all about spiritual gifts, that there is something wrong with my church since it is 2 hours long (thanks to my dad telling others) the list could go on. Though there are times that I feel discouraged, frustrated and beaten down, I am reminded and challenged from precious friends of it is not me their rejecting, it's Christ. It's not me they are making fun of, it's Christ. How my heart wants to learn more so that I could stand in confidence to share my heart, my passion, my desire. Instead of feeling defeated and hurt when I am made fun of or I don't understand something. I am exicted that this is becoming my desire because for quite a while I had not had the desire to want to learn more. It became the thing to do, instead of desiring to do it. But I am reading the Bible and teaching books, listening to sermons and working on asking people for help :o) God has been so faithful to continue to draw me out, and challenge me over the past 2 years whet ever that be through His word, the Holy Spirit or through you all. I am awe of His goodness that He has put YOU in my life. Thank-you for loving me in all my imperfections, my craziness and loving me for me. You are a blessing! Love to you all! Till next time.....Goodnight :o)

No comments: