Sunday, August 19, 2007
And the survey says.....
I need something fun to do, to get my mind off of all the craziness so I came up with my own little survey pf very random questions! ENJOY :)
What time is it? 5:30 pm
What did you have for dinner? I think I am going to un-thaw the spaghetti that Jenn put in the freezer this morning since there are really no other options :)
What did you do today? Went to church, then meet up with my extended family for lunch, then came back to the house I am housesitting for an read a book and RELAXED!
What is your favorite color? I don't know what it is called but it's not baby blue and it's not teal, just in between there. Not let your imagnation decide what it looks like.
Do you want to have children, if so how many? Well I least want to have 2-4, then adopt 2-4 depending how many I have in the first place. I am all about even numbers of children. Then I want to foster as many children as possible. Yet this is my heart wants. It really all depends on what God says and if I ever get married what my husband would say :)
What are some names for your children? Millie, Jacob, Emmaline Joy
What is your favorite verse? Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we HOPE for but certain of what we do not see."
What are you currently reading? I am picking through Depression, and Uprooting Anger
What are you currently listening too? Hear our Prayer by: Hillsong
What is your dream car? An SUV, doesn't really matter what kind but I want a sunroof, leather interior and seats that can either go hot or cold
What is one of your biggest fears? That my family will not be saved
If your house was burning down, your family was out and you wanted to save something what would it be? my pictures
Where is one place in the world that you would like to visit? I guess Ireland or somewhere over in Europe. I saw pictures from there and it looks breathtaking
Mountains or the beach? The Mountains
Hot or cold? COLD....my hair would never be messed up and I wouldn't sweat then I could give lots of people hugs
What is your favorite restraunt in Orlando? Seasons 52
What is your favorite food? My mouth is watering for a good steak
What is something that people might not know about you? That I am crazy....J/K how about that I have a freckle in my eye
What is your dream job? To do stuff like I did with Student Goverment plan and adminstrate events of any type. Sometimes I wish I could go back to high school just for that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Steph left her spaghetti out in the car and it got yuck. :( I'm going to have mine tomorrow - yum! ;o)
...I didn't notice the freckle in your eye cuz of all the freckles on your face! ;o)
goodness gracious...that was random, but i enjoyed it. =) and now if you notice me staring at you intently it's to try and find the freckle
You are going to have so many people gazing in your eyes on Sunday ;)!
Post a Comment