Monday, September 3, 2007
Celebration is over
Well Celebration was a offically over at noon today. My weekend was packed full of lots of things a mouse (more to come later-even a picture :), some amazing sermons, worship that was incredible, a Father who spoke to me many times in words that were shared and verses read. There were even some not so fun times. But all in all I am thankful I had the chance to finally experience a celebration. I will share more, with some cute pictures of friends I got to see, and when J.J. did my hair. I am coming home tomorrow morning. I came over to Sarasota for the night to see my sweet friends Scott and Janna, and their precious boys Michael and Levi. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praise the Lord for his faithfulness to you this past weekend. I hope the weekend was as refreshing to your soul as I'm sure it was exhausting to your body! Get some sleep this week!
Post a Comment