
It's kind of crazy that two of my dearest friends would have birthdays on the same week. So Happy Birthday to you Jenn and here are my favorite memories and why I love you.
10. Our mini road trip to Macon, Georgia, then to Atlanta (having some good old steak at BONES) Then going to Athens the very next day to visit the church up there, and then having car problems :) Then we spent New Years eve watching boring TV and playing scrabble (and who won???? :o). I think we drove around 900 miles in the short little trip.
9. Buying your camera and the endless drama that came with that-though I am so excited for you now :) I have to say way to go in the researching department.
8. Spending holidays or going to Disney with your family
7. I admire the way you serve the church, and how you are so quick to introduce yourself and make others feel welcome.
6. Scaring you at my dad's house with that thing that I guess you would call a mummy in the hall bathroom-I think that was the highlight of the year (I can't believe I pulled it off)
5. With that being said (and yes I hate being scared) but your never ending ways to figure out how to scare me (you have mischievous side to you :), and because it makes me laugh (like the time I fell out of the bed-actually I think I have done that a few times :o)
4. Our MANY Outback or Carrabba's dates
3. I love the way you love your friends, and how you encourage and serve them so well
2. Because you make me laugh, that deep, non-stop laugh. That makes me stop breathing, turn red and run out of the room :) Or I have to put my head down just to gain composure (not that that ever works :)
1. I am blessed to have you as my friend. Yes everyone we hit, make fun, push each others buttons but what are friends for if you can't do that with your closest friends. She means the world to me. I am so thankful for her and how the Lord has graciously brought our friendship together. Thank-you for the care, love and compassion that you lavish on me. Thank-you for taking the time to get to know my family, and for continually asking about them, praying for them and encouraging me in the difficult circumstances-that means more than I can ever share.
You are the best! Happy birthday! I love you!
2 comments:
awww, you are so sweet, kathy! i can't wait for my birthday. =) and i haven't heard the mummy in the closet story...you'll have to elaborate when i see you next.
happy birthday, j-lo!
Kathy, thank you SO much! What a blessing and encouragement that was to me! I'm so grateful for our friendship and all the memories we've made over the years. Thank you for your love and friendship!
Love you!
Post a Comment