Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My cousin Emma

Here are the few attempts we had in getting a good picture with my sweet cousin Emma. Who is full of personality. These are only a portion of all that he took. He could not clicking that button. #1-Yes, my eyes finally closed on a picture with my new camera (well my dad's old camera-but it is a nice one :) #2-My dad could not stop clicking the button. Nice face huh? He was crazy that morning. #3-Finally after LOTS of pictures I got a good one with Emma :o) #4-This is what my dad worked on all weekend. Putting tile up. It looked really good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your new posts with pictures! It looks like you are enjoying your trip, and your cousin Emma is so cute. =) Miss you, come back soon!

Jenn Romanski said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Makes me feel connected to your life :-)

Whatcha doing the first weekend in November?? I think I shall be coming to Orlando!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Love the new format! Looks like you're having a great time! I'll email you about Disney. Sounds great to me!!