Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A challenge...

This post is dedicated to my dear friend Taraleigh. Tonight while at her house the conversation came up that I never have invited them to my house EVEN THOUGH I have given them a key, and I thought they knew they had an open invitation. Anyways she said that I would be scared if someone came knocking at my door and I am saying NO I WON'T unless of course it is late at night so here is my offer, challenge, or whatever you want to call it... ANY and ALL are welcome to my house (if I am even home) I want my house to be an open door, welcoming any and all. I am learning to not be so planned, organized, clean and have to know when things are going to happen. BUT I can't promise you decent food or drinks. So I look forward to seeing who shows up at my door. P.S. If you want to see Christmas decorations, you will have to wait until after this weekend because I won't be doing anything until then :)

4 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Dude, I'm SO showing up one night at 2am! You better watch out! ;o)

Medana22 said...

Ooh, nice Katherine. Cant wait to bring all my kiddos with me:)

Anonymous said...

I can testify that your house always has an open door for us! We have abused your hospitality far more than I care to admit. ;) And we're going to do it again in a week and a half. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am watching you...