Thursday, December 20, 2007

So you want to see me dance? :o)

So my dad told me about this thing called Elf yourself and its pretty funny. I think you will have to see just for yourself how good it is. All I can say is you DO NOT want to pass up this opportunity to see some people you know (Jenn, Tara, Stephanie and me) dancing :) Enjoy! http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1629134006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from Allura: Whoa, you elfie girls are shakin those booties! Jenn, is that how you're dancing in the drama Sunday morning? Can't wait! Y'all are adorable! And I love you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That was so funny! thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.