Monday, December 31, 2007
Car accident
This morning while driving in Winter Park I came to a stop only to look in my review mirror seeing a car getting ready to plow in the back of me and then a jolt of all jolts was felt throughout my body. As I was trying to pull over, I noticed that this car was not following me so I u-turned as quickly as possible but it had already made it's get away. I then pulled over again, called the police and looked at the damage. It's really not as bad as I thought it would be. I have some scrapes and paint on my car but that's it. Pretty AMAZING. Though the pain my body is feeling is a totally different story. I can't get a break first my knee, then this. I was already having problems getting things done now I am really going to have a hard time. Please pray for a quick recovery (especially for my neck and left shoulder) and also that they will catch this person. Not that I have high hopes but you never know :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Kathy! I am so sorry to hear this. This happened to us once and they ended up catching the guy. So who knows . . .
For your back and shoulder . . do you go to a chiropractor? It helps me a lot. Praying you get everything done and you heal quickly! Miss seeing you!
Oh Katherine...
I am so sorry. I will pray that you recover and that you get some rest:)
oh, kath! I'm so, so sorry! how horrible. i'm glad your car is okay, and i hope you get better really soon. happy new year! at least this happened in 2007, so you can start fresh today. =)
Kathy,
I am praying for you girl! I know the feeling of an accident as it can be very scary! Praying you recover quickly! Love and miss ya! ~Lynette
Oh, sorry to hear about your accident. I've had two in the last year and a half where someone has hit me from behind. Praying for you and you may want to get your neck checked out if it doesn't get better.
Post a Comment