Well I figured since no one saw my christmas decorations except for me I would share with everyone what they looked like (since it took a lot of time and work). These are only the main pictures, I didn't take pictures of every little thing in my house :) I hope you enjoy and maybe sometime somebody will take me up on my challenge and ACTUALLY come to my house :) The invitation is still open (though its probably going to be a mess for the next few days as I clean-up so if you want it clean you might want to wait a while :) Have a wonderful day! Happy New Year!
4 comments:
awww, your house is so cute! i really love the nativity set. where'd you get it? and, sorry, i thought your challenge was for taraleigh mainly. =)
Awe, I love it:)
The Willow Tree is my favorite too!
Oh and I knew you meant any of us could stop by, I just never had the heart to bring my whole shoe and all the children with whom I dont know what to do;)
We got to enjoy your Christmas decorations early in December. - It was very cozy and festive! :) - Janna
so...new post anytime soon?
Post a Comment