This past Monday I got the privellege and honor of going to Disney with the VanLue girls and their precious mom. It was SO much fun! We went to Magic Kingdom all day to celebrate Kristin's 5th birthday! Below are a few pictures I took. The one of Kristin is blurry because we were going round and round in the teacups and I was having a hard time holding on to dear life and to the phone. I had to take the one of Leni because it was to adorable not to take. She wore my sunglasses for quite a while, and said she needed to keep them so I would not break them!
I think the best memories were the exictement Leni and Kristin had about going on rides with me, especially Thunder Mountain. Being with Krisitin in Birthdy car at the racetracks (I am surprised we are still alive after that trip around the track :)
It was an eventful day. Cissy was right when she said in her blog it's something like the Gladiators. I remember at one time I had Kristin on one hand and Leni on the other and them just pushing each others buttons whatever way possible. Never a dull moment with these 3 precious girls :)
Thank-you Cissy for letting me come with you. It will always be a special memory etched in my heart forever. I look forward to many other opportunites to be with you and your girlies :)
If you want to see more pictures of our fun filled day go to
vanluefamily.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Love!!!! the pics of all the girls and never saw the one of Leni with your glasses! Awesome! Did we have a great time or what? You're a trooper my friend....to put up with Old Mom and her little chicks...pecking at each other constantly!! Thanks for going! We love our Miss Kathy!!
Post a Comment