I WAS NOT GRUMPY and I am NOT grumpy now :) I don't remember what happen there if I got hurt, or something to do with the gazillion pictures we were trying to take that weren't working :) Who knows! Nope we were not playing xbox, but maybe Tuesday we can play Wii (I don't know how to spell that :) I am looking forward to it!
5 comments:
why are you grumpy? and where were you today? miss you!
Grumpy? Not Kathy? What game were you playing on Xbox?
I WAS NOT GRUMPY and I am NOT grumpy now :) I don't remember what happen there if I got hurt, or something to do with the gazillion pictures we were trying to take that weren't working :) Who knows! Nope we were not playing xbox, but maybe Tuesday we can play Wii (I don't know how to spell that :) I am looking forward to it!
No way!!!! What are you talking about, Grumpy???
Colin just asked why Ms. Kathy is pouting. So funny, way to set the example Katherine~
Post a Comment