Wednesday, February 20, 2008
You...
So for the past few days I have pretty much been in bed, or on the couch resting, trying to get better. Everyone knows I LOVE worship music and this is a song that has captured my heart over the past few days. I pray that it stirs your heart like it has mine!
By: Hillsong United titled "You."
As I pray and wait up on the Lord. I know your grace in love I am restored.
As I think of all you've done for me. The mystery of your love.
Who walked upon the sea? Who lived to die for me?
You Lord, You Lord, You are Lord.
As I look upon You I am changed and though I fail your faithful love remains.
As I sing and worship you I find again no words describe your love.
Who watches over me? Whose love has covered me?
You Lord, You Lord, You are Lord.
Halleujah, Halleujah, Almighty one there is none like You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kathy, Thank you so much for your kinds words on my blog...I did get them...but when I removed one picture that Michael did not like..it also removed your comment. So I apologize...but I did read it...and I do hope you feel better soon!! Take care...you have a baby to meet !!:)
Vickie
I would LOVE to hear it! I am a big Hillsong fan ever since I got to worship there during my semester abroad in college. :) SO great to talk to you today! Hope you're feeling better and resting well.
Soooo sorry you're not feeling well! People here are hacking, coughing, swallowing pennies, drinking asthma meds meant to inhale....then throwing them up all over the bathroom floor....chewing bubblegum tylenol and drinking Zithromax for ear infections. Want to come over? Seriously, hope you feel better soon! Katie says "KADDY" when she sees your picture!!
Reading about what is going on in the VanLue home makes me unsure if I should laugh or pray really hard. :)
Praying for you Kathy and hope you feel better soon. Love you!
Post a Comment