Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well for some crazy reason I could not get this post to go with the youtube video so read this and then enjoy the video below :) We all know I love worship music (right Jenn? :), and love learning about new songs. This is much different than you probably might expect but it is AMAZING. It reminds me just how small I am in this little world, how prideful my heart is, and just how beautiful and big He is. He loves me more than I will ever know. Think of that first line of the song "He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane, I am a tree." WOW! My friend from Georgia, Laura Susan, had this on her blog and she talked about how she had danced around singing "Oh how he loves us." I think the same thing but my version (and I dream of this often) would be that I was outside when it is raining, sun peaking through a dark cloud with my arms wide open, a little girl who is broken, and in love with her daddy. I know many days I lack to come to Him, to come to His feet and bring Him EVERY piece of my heart, and my life. I am grateful for this moment where He reminds me that He loves me, every scarred memory, every mistake, every minute of stupidness and when I think I can't go on any longer He loves me anyways. NOTHING can SEPARATE me from the love of my Father, OUR Father. How Great is our GOD! I hope and PRAY that this song and the words that you hear will comfort your broken heart and remind you of how much you are loved and how MIGHTY He is. HE LOVES YOU! And I love you too for how you continue to remind me to run to Him and to seek His face and that my strength should only come from Him, and His perfect word. Thank-you for your friendship, and the love you pour into my life and allowing me to be apart of your lives even though I know most times I am stubborn, prideful but I am grateful you still love me anyways :) Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
Thank you for sharing this! I love this song! What a sweet reminder that we are NOT alone! He is always there with us even if we are not faithful! HE IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL!!! Love ya girl and miss seeing you! Maybe you all could come for a lil visit!!!!! Our home is open at all times!!! The beaches are AMAZING! :) ~Lynette

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Medana22 said...

Alright Katherine I think you should post something new now....