Monday, March 31, 2008
This is for you Medana :)
I don't even know where to begin. March was a crazy month for me. I celebrated my 27th birthday with some special friends of mine (pictures & post to come), then I did some scrapbooking, my dad came into town for a WHOLE week (craziness I tell you, pure craziness) He started another project (still has not finished all the projects that he has already started-MEN but I do have to say I love my baseboards! :) There was the Deluge retreat which was absolutely AMAZING. That will be it's own post too because God really showed up in ways I never thought possible. Then there was Easter (which was much different this year for me)
Now it is April and this month is looking like it will be crazier than last month. Well since Medana would like me to post something new I thought it would be fitting for me to share the pictures of taking her older children Taylor, Colin, and also Katelyn, and Hallye to my elementary school-Lake Sybelia. They have an amazing playground and though usually no one is there on Saturdays of course this day they were having a school clean-up day (and of course there were people there I knew-I even forgot names and made a fool of myself-oh well :), and there soccer games going on in the field but we still had fun! I cannot wait to do it again!
The first picture is on top of the jungle gym! (You should have seen
me trying to climb through so I could take this picture
it was quite funny :)
My favorite one is just of Hallye. I LOVE it!
The very last one was a few minutes after Hallye got hurt, but she still
wanted to be apart of the group picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEA!!!! Thank you Katherine,what adorable pictures if I do say so myself. I cant wait to hear all the Lord has been doing in and through you. Have a great week and I will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment