Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

So I am WAY behind but here is all about my birthday.
Tara had me over for dinner and surprised me with my favorite 
dinner, and friends to be waiting at the door. It was SO special.
Jacob took the picture of the adults at the table (way to go Jacob)
and Jenn took about 20 pictures of just faces. I saved you from having
to look at all those but I thought you would enjoy getting a good laugh 
out of the one of me.
 
Thank-you Tara for making my birthday so SPECIAL! 
I loved that you surprised me by inviting Val, Steph and Jenn to join us and for taking the time to make my FAVORITE dinner (chicken, blackbeans, yellow rice, sourcream, cheese and taco sauce :) Thank-you for the 
yummy cake too. You are a blessing to me and I am so
thankful to be apart of your life! I love you!
(Scroll over the pictures so you can read the captions)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

AWE! Happy Birthday!!!!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!! Love and miss you!!! ~Lynette

Medana22 said...

She's ALIVE! ALIVE!
Miss you Ms. Katherine...Hope all is well girl:)