Thursday, June 12, 2008
Two PRECIOUS children....
I hope this post makes you smile, when you think about these 2 precious children, and the legacy their mother left them in their short years. I hope that in each picture is a beautiful reminder of their mom and the love that she had for them.
Robbie you never ceased to amaze me for how you carried yourself when you first found out about the cancer, how you finished up law school, even with very difficult times going on around you and you continued on serving your family and doing the normal things in life. You were a woman of HOPE, faith and courage. Thank you for your example to me in that. I will miss you.
Sometime in April, Elizabeth and I had the idea to take pictures of Lily & Mitchell and then I was going to make a slideshow with the pictures to give to her and then we were going to give her a frame(s) of one of each of the children just to encourage her and give her something to remember when days where hard. Well it never happened, and it is probably a regret that I won't forgive myself for a while. My plan is to later write a letter to both Lily & Mitchell (when I can do it without tears clouding my vision) and to put these pictures on a CD for them to have when they get older, and to give a copy to John. I still wanted to share with everyone these smiles of these beautiful children. It is long, but the last 4 pictures are worth it all! I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
great pics!! :) Write your letter:) They will LOVE it later!!
Post a Comment