I got my haircut today (thank YOU JJ :) here is the new look. I also had Jenn (thank YOU :) take a few pictures because I wanted to give my dad a picture and a gift certificate to his favorite store. These are the 2 I printed out, but have not decided which one to give him. What do you think?
8 comments:
wow! what a great photographer you have! ;o)
I love the new look! Hope you are doing well!
Haha, nice humility Jenn!
Wow, I like both of them! I always prefer close up, but I really like the full-length one a LOT...I think cuz I LOVE your skirt, and then the trees in the background add a lot too. =) You're adorable, Laffy Kathy!
I vote for the second one ~ cute haircut, I LOVE IT!!!
love, love, love the haircut..I vote for the close up, shows off your cutie patootie smile! (sorry I didn't know how to spell that, so I went phonetically)you are beautiful!
I agree with ALL of what Casey said!
LOVE the new do!
But not as much as I LOVE you! =D
I like the second one...you look slightly nervous in the other;) Great cut your so brave to have curly hair and go for the short cut! It looks great!!!
I love the new look! I'd go with the close-up, as well. :) Although, I suppose that by now you've already given it to him for his b-day. ;)
Look forward to seeing you very soon!!
Post a Comment