Well I had NO plans of putting up Christmas decorations this year, not because I was being a scroge but more because it would be just me looking at them (and who wants to go through all of that) and wanting my house to be perfect if I was going to put anything up. Well I gave up on having other people over or my house being perfect, and decided that I needed something to celebrate Christmas so here is a picture of my tiny little tree, stockings, and then I put out a candle, wreath and a few other small things around the house. That my friends will be the extent of my Christmas decorations :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!
3 comments:
Trust me Kath, you'll enjoy sitting looking at that little tree with all the other lights out...It was totally worth putting it up! =D
Love and miss you!
Can't wait to see you next week!
yeah :) I'm coming to Florida!!
Jennifer is putting something together on Thursday, Jan 8th I think... (we just worked things out last night) BE THERE!!! I want to see you and ya need to meet my husband :)
Can't WAIT to see you and hear that fabulous laugh of yours!
Post a Comment