Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm back....

I can't believe this summer is almost over, and that we have our last camp next weekend for work. Then I begin the process of taking over another job, plus my everyday normal stuff :) It's going to be interesting. August is going to be interesting, but i am trusting God has a bigger plan that even I understand, at least that is my hope. I am going to try to do better about keeping up with this and posting more pictures, stories, and the honest truth about what has really been going on in my life, though I already know some people are not going to want to hear it but ready or not here it comes!! BUT I thought it would be fun to start off my first blog back with something funny and boy is this funny (well at least it is to me). Just watch this video, and wait to see the bride walk down at the very end. Guess what ladies (and gentleman who read this blog) I will SO be doing this at my wedding because well I NEVER ever go out of my box, always play it safe & cool, and well I think this would be SO much fun and not my norm. I probably would be wise and choose another song because this one isn't so great lyric wise. Oh I know yall are probably rolling on the ground laughing at me, and thinking yeah right she would do that (and your probably right in some sense) but a girl can dream. Though these days I seriously doubt I will ever get married because of my past and the way things have continue to go. ANYWAYS, enough of the craziness now enjoy the video :) I can't wait to hear what you think!

3 comments:

Sara Beth Stout said...

I had no idea you had a blog! Yay, i can keep up with you through it. I miss you!

Melanie VanLue said...

hah! i would pay money to see you do that down the aisle =) definitely a tiny bit untraditional

Colleen Moore said...

Kath, you SO have to do it! If I had seen this before David and I got married I would SO have done it! (I'm with you, different song!) Well, I would have wanted to anyway. Most of my bridesmaids have assured me they would not have wanted to do it. =(

Glad you made it through camp season! (I just heard where you were working a few weeks ago.) Tell the gang I said hello! =D

Oh! Brianna wants to be friends with you on facebook, if you think to send her a request that would TOTALLY make her day!

Love you! =D