Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last night & something to encourage your weary soul

Last night I had the opportunity to take this precious girl out. I had SO much fun, and was so blessed by her presence. I will try to upload pictures and share more of our fun night soon :) I also wanted to share a song that I was thinking about today. He restores us again and again, and He is with us through EVERY dark valley. How kind is He. Thank you Lord for these words, and the hope that they bring to my weary soul. I pray that these encourage you as much as they have to me. The Lord Is Music by Pat Sczebel, Words by Pat Sczebel and Bob Kauflin as recorded on Psalms The depths of Your grace who can measure You fully supply all I need You restore my weary soul again and again And lead me in Your righteousness and peace You’re with me through every dark valley There’s nothing that I have to fear You are there to comfort me again and again Protecting me, assuring me You’re near The Lord is The Lord is my shepherd The Lord is The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want You gave Your own life for my ransom So I could rejoice at Your side You have shown Your faithfulness again and again There’s nothing good that You will not provide I will dwell in Your house All the days of my life I will dwell in Your house All the days of my life © 2008 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP)/Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI)

4 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

Love the picture. You're both beautiful. (Give them hugs and kisses for me next time you see them.)

"The LORD is" is my theme verse in this season. Love it. AND I LOVE YOU!

Crystal Joy said...

How sweet to be able to spend that time just the 2 of you. Thank you for your encouragement as well! I miss you and can't wait to see you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Kathy, thank you for sharing that. I love you so much! You are a sweet blessing in the lives of so many people and I thank God for you!
Love,
Mama L

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Who is that adorable blond?? :-) I'm sure you had so much fun together!!