Sunday, April 12, 2009
This is our God
Tonight on my way home I was singing this song "This is our God," and I was moved to tears as I thought about tomorrow. I thought about this past year, and the faithfulness & kindness of what God has done in my life, but how He has also opened my eyes to see what my sins did to His son on the Cross. I pray that this will drive me to my knees in repentance to cry out for my loved ones who do not know Him.
The hope of every nation, the joy of every heart
The King who won salvation, the God who comes for us
Oh, the world must see Your love and Majesty
This is our God, this is our King
This is the anthem of the redeemed
Tell the whole world, let everyone sing
This is our God, this is our King
The Light that broke the darkness, The Champion over death
Victorious forever, Your Kingdom never ends
Of, the world must see Your love and Majesty
This is our God, this is our King
This is the anthem of the redeemed
Tell the whole world, let everyone sing
This is our God, this is our King
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment