How amazing is our God. Not only did I recieve my first check today for fundrasing (and it was a wonderful way to start it off) I also recieved my passport that I was not suppose to recieve for at least a couple more weeks. I paid a little bit more money so I would not have to wait the 10 weeks, but the lady was certain it would at least be 4 to 5. Simply amazing! I cannot wait to see all that God does to bring this together and what a testmant of His faithfulness this will be to my family and my friends.
3 comments:
Hey kath! That is so cool! God is definitely good to you!
I have full faith that God is going to do Extraordinary things in you and through you while you are in Haiti. I cant wait to hear of the amazng things He will begin before you even go:)
Can't WAIT to go to Haiti with you, Kathy!
Post a Comment