Saturday, July 14, 2007
I'm home....
Well despite the many police cars (one that even turned around and followed me for a while...I was only going 5 over...scary), the few stops (I got some yummy Georgia peaches and I got a little pecan pie for Taraleigh :) a very short visit with an old friend, many, MANY cars on the road and a HORRIBLE storm (which I had to go over that little bridge in Apopka with pouring down, could not see the car in front of you kind of rain....needless to say I don't think my heart was pumping....I was terrified) I have officially made it home. Only to come home to a ton of bills, a garage door that will not open, a few dead bugs but I am home. Praise God.
Thank-you for all your prayers. Till next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome home! Kathy, don't forget that God is and has been working in your life, everytime I read your blog I'm reminded that God is indeed at work. Be encouraged my friend! Love to you!
It was so wonderful to see you today! I'm glad you made it home from Macon safe and sound...but I'm sad that we didn't get to go to Macon together :-( Perhaps next time?
It was SOOO good to see you today. What a blessing. Oh we can go together to Macon for sure. I would love to take a weekend trip up there sometime. I would love to meet your friends.
I just knew you could not go for a whole week. Let's talk about it soon. Praying for you and all your tests this week. Love you!
at least the bugs were dead
Post a Comment