Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lead me to the Cross...try #2

I love blogging because I can share whatever I want, well almost everything I want. I know I am still very guarded, but I love the fact that I have the opportunity to share what is on my heart without it destroying a conversation or that I can tell the world what an amazing God I serve. This song could have not come at a better time in my life. PLEASE pray that God would continue to work in my heart, He has already given me so much peace with the situations that have happened with my family, especially my step-dad. But things are starting to add up and my heart is having a harder time trusting in Him and not believing the lies, and thoughts that I am hearing from my family. I pray that the words are as encouraging to you as it has been to me. Let me know what you think. The two youth pastors from the church I use to go to in Georgia moved to Atlanta one of them to become the worship pastor and the other the youth pastor there, and they did a summer camp like the ones I always talk about. Anyways this is a video that they used this summer. I was at the camp that is in the video. I miss it, and all the memories that were made their (like building the tallest tower with toothpicks and straws, or getting in a water/mud war or hanging out with some amazing girls or just watching how God poured out His spirit in amazing ways-though I don't miss the drama that I brought with me, partly because I was still living with my family at that time) BUT how amazing is it, that I am still alive and still here and HE STILL LOVES ME-You love me Lord! Thank-you God! You are so good. Please let me continue to believe that. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tpVd128vH0

No comments: