Monday, June 30, 2008

Bowling

SO yes I am doing the bowling league at church and LOVING it. Though so far I have missed 3 weeks, and only played 2. But tonight I bowled my highest game. I got a 139. Yahoo! I almost had my first turkey which is when you get 3 strikes in a row but I missed it by 1 pin :( My average has usually been in the low 100s but tonight my average was 119. I am on a very fun team, and the guys keep me laughing. I am by far the worst bowler on our team but thats ok I am still enjoying it.

3 comments:

Debi Walter said...

And we enjoyed playing your very fun and LOUD team! I am witness that Kathy did, indeed, bowl a 139 - great job! However, I must add that our Bosse team managed to beat your team by 1 point! If only Greg had picked up those two pins...heeheehee

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome! bowling, I believe, can be like therapy only much more fun! I'm so proud of your 139 & don't worry that turkey will come..gobble, gobble! casey

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

Casey? From High School? Oh it was SO much fun, especially smashing those pins at the end of the lane with the bowling ball :)