
Well I cut my hair again. Though it might not look that short, there was enough hair on the ground to prove that she cut off and thinned out my hair A LOT. It feels SO much better (I just pray that I can get it to look like this when I do it!!)
Off to finish packing for Celebration :)
8 comments:
Love it! Love it! Love it! So cute!@
sooooooo CUTE! :)
Hey Kathy its Paula Archer. Remember me? We were in chorus together for a little while. My cousin Chris Morgan goes to Metro along with my aunt and uncle John and Kathy Morgan. I know the lightfoots and some other people that you know. Small world huh?
Paula: I am hoping you get this. I do remember you, and yes it is a VERY small world. Stephen and I are in the same homegroup together. I tried to get on your blog to say hi, but there was no link. What are you up these days? Where are you living? I hope you are doing well! I hope to hear from you soon!
Allura said: Oh girl, you are so adorable!!!! I love you no matter how you fix your hair! Are you coming over Friday night after v'ball? Sure hope so!!!
I am doing great. I live in KS and I am getting married in June of next year. We have a wedding website if you want to look at that http://cpwedding.spylithelabs.com
So cute! I miss you girl!
Post a Comment