I got a few pictures with my dad right before he left. They are out of in order of how it happened (Jenn just kept clicking away and my dad was being a goof ball as always) But I was VERY thankful to have him here (even in the crazy times). I am thankful for the way he loves me, supports me, and for how he protects me in ways that I am not even aware of. He is a blessing. I love you daddy!
My favorite one is the 4th one, where we both have that same smile with our eyes closed.
6 comments:
i like the next to last one. ;)
AWwww!!
How fun to take pictures with your dad!
I love them! These are gift given to you by God to cherish forever!!! I am so happy you got to spend time with your dad!
So fun!! I had forgotten what your dad looks like...I guess I haven't seen pics in awhile. Thanks for sharing. :)
Katherine, these are great! I love them:)
Post a Comment