Thursday, September 18, 2008
Celebration
FYI: My spell check is not working for some crazy reason and I know I mispelled some words :)
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Celebration. I did not take as many as I would have liked, but I know Jenn and Tara got quite a few so I will have to get those from the sometime soon and post some of those. The first 2 are in the car on our way over, and yes the car is still moving while Jeremy turns around at the wheel-I was laughing so hard. The one of the girls is adorable especially, Katelyn and the pure exictment on her face.
The next 2 were of Hallye & Brianna. Those girls were inseparable the whole entire weekend. To think of the memories that those girls made. Worshiping & going to class together, a huge bubble bath, sleeping in a closet on a tiny rollaway bed, to running in the field behind our house. What joy it brings to my heart to have the opportunity to know them and watch them grow up. The last one was taken on our way home right before the girls crashed in the car for an hour :) I loved having the chance to take and pick them all up from their class, and here the exictment in their voices or just hangout with them.
Thank you again Kristen, Jeremy, Tara, Kyle, and my sweet friend Jennifer for allowing me to stay with you. For the many conversations, sillness, and laughter and just the chance to be with and there is all the things I can't repeat, like what happened on the last day ;). You are a blessing and joy in my life. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw, I miss those faces!!!
Man! I miss those faces too!!!!
cute pics! and yay! i can read your blog again! your old design made it difficult with the font/background colors, but now, beautiful! =)
Post a Comment