Friday, November 28, 2008
I have been tagged!
I have been tagged!
I know you are suppose to go to the 5th file to the 5th picture but since I am in Georgia I decided that I would use one of the pictures on my camera and of course it had to be Cissy and her precious girls :)
We went to Sea World (sometime back in October) and this picture was one of many that we tried taking on that rock :) It was a wonderful day and full of lots of funny memories :) Thanks again Cissy for letting me go with you and for allowing me to be apart of your girls lives the few times I get to see them now. It means so much to me. You are an inspiration in the way you live your life. Thank you for all that you do to care for these three precious girls and the daily sacrifices you make. I pray that one day I have the opportunity to adopt children and to love, nurture and protect them just like you. You are a blessing!
Since everyone I know has been tagged, I just tag you all again and say you use the number 8 this time :) and use that to get your next picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok....you made me cry! Thank you for the encouragement and my prayer for you is that God would open the opportunity for you to adopt the miracle of a little girl or boy:) We had a blast at Sea World....and can't wait to see the Shamu Christmas with you!! Hope Georgia is hoppin:) and you're having a great time!! Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment