I have to say...it takes a special guy like a dad that would go in a store and pick out Vera Bradley. Way to go dad!! Most guys would be totally lost but your dad did great!!
Aw...so cute and so Kathy! Thanks for your message. I am battling pregnancy migraines and haven't been out of the house much lately. I am currently waiting to hear back from my midwife about a scrip to ease the pain. Hopefully, I will be back in to the swing of things soon. I miss everyone so much!
3 comments:
I have to say...it takes a special guy like a dad that would go in a store and pick out Vera Bradley. Way to go dad!! Most guys would be totally lost but your dad did great!!
jealous. totally jealous. ;)
Aw...so cute and so Kathy! Thanks for your message. I am battling pregnancy migraines and haven't been out of the house much lately. I am currently waiting to hear back from my midwife about a scrip to ease the pain. Hopefully, I will be back in to the swing of things soon. I miss everyone so much!
Post a Comment