
For all of those who don't know JJ, she is the one on the left. She is celebrating her birthday in Wales, England this year as she is serving the church over there :) That's right. Sweet JJ laid down her life for a whole year (missing her nephew's birth, many special occasions, birthdays, and much more) to not only serve a church, but to love, serve and reach out to the many non-believers. She is someone I have admired from a distance for a very long time. She is has a heart full of joy and is always willing to serve and lay down her life for others. The one thing that I admire most about her is the way she puts sin to death daily and seeks to grow in her relationship with her Father.
So I wanted to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY in the blog world to you my friend :) I don't have many picutres of us JJ (or ones that I would be willing to put up) So I thought a good picture would be one of some of your close friends (Do you remember when I took this one? We were on our way to G-Ville for the grand opening of their new building. That was a VERY fun night :).
I hope you have a wonderful day and that you are blessed beyond your wildest dreams :)
Love you!
2 comments:
Aw, thank you sweet friend, for your kind, encouraging words. You are dear. I am undeserving.
I miss you, Kathy.
YES, I remember that night- it took forever to get there!!!
Hugs from Wales!
Aww! I just saw this. =)
Post a Comment