Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentines Day
If I were being honest (which I am) I would tell you that I was NOT looking forward to Valentine's day for MANY reasons. I just wasn't going forward to it but the day ended up being more amazing then I thought it would be.
My day actually started on Friday. I was blessed my friend Dena and her kiddos with the beautiful flowers (they dropped them of Thursday) but what a way to start Valentines weekend. Then EARLY Saturday morning I got up and meet up with my "other family" (NO comments on that one) to go and meet Grandmother & Granddaddy and we had a camping breakfast which was OH so yummy and watching Edgewater (GO EAGLES!) crew team at Turkey Lake. It was SO much fun. Then I came home to find 2 sweet cards in my mailbox from a dear friend, and my sweet dad. I rested for a little while then went over to Jenny & Stephanies as we got ready (having fun pampering ourselfs with manicures, pedicures and straightening Jenny's hair :) Then off to dinner with some friends, then ice cream (and I did not get Mango in mine :), then to play games (I finally understood and like the game PIT) and then to finish off the night we got Starbucks :) It was a great day and the best part of it was being with my friends and the thoughtful cards and gifts that I recieved that day. Thank you to all who made that day SO special for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it was fun spending the day with you!!!!! im glad you were there and that it ended up bein a good day after all!
luv u!
Post a Comment