Friday, January 23, 2009
Oh glorious day
One day He is coming and I look forward with much HOPE that that day will be soon, VERY SOON! But with as much hope as I look forward to Him coming, my heart breaks for those who do not believe. I am beginning to pray for opportunities to share once we finished the Proclaim series (but that does not come without a WHOLE LOT of fear of man and pride). Please pray for me.
This song is an old hymn that was written with new music. Don't know much about it but it's been a source of encouragement and hope for me as we have been hearing the Proclaim series and how I am starting to truly understanding the Gospel (and Heaven) in a different light.
What an amazing Savior we have that He would "Suffering anguish, despised and rejected: Bearing our sins," so that "Living, He loved me; dying, He saved me;Buried He carried my sins far away;Rising, He justified freely forever; One day He's coming; O glorious day!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment